If your doll is in need of some TLC, needs a minor repair, or wants a change of looks, I can help!
Chesapeake Doll Spa provides inexpensive repairs, restorations, and customizations for your American Girl Doll. I can restore a doll to her former glory, or completely change her appearance for a minimum cost.
Get in touch with me at my Contact Page!
Some examples of my work:
- Wig swapping: $15 to remove an old wig and glue down a new one (normally you provide a wig, but I’m also happy to purchase one for you for a commission)
- Skin cleaning: $10 for a basic cleanse, dirt and stains removed (not all stains come off, but most will), free with any other service.
- Hair detangled and/or styled: Depends on the doll, but starts at $12. I can curl, straighten, or add highlights to your doll’s existing wig.
- Limb tightening/reattachment: $10 for tightening, $15 to reattach limbs.
- Face paint: $8 per service-freckles, lip paint, or blush.
To send your doll to me, email me using my contact page, and I’ll give you a price quote. Next, I’ll make an Etsy listing for you detailing your services, and you’ll ship your doll(s) to me. I charge whatever your post office charged you to mail your dolls.
If you have any questions, feel free to email me or leave a comment!